Giel Cobben

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 9
Posts 4
Comments 6

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Today I will release the new and improved design of my blog Defringe. Defringe is a curated online gallery that filters creative content on the web. With the idea of a gallery in mind we want the site to act as a platform for innovative and creative ideas. I'm very curious about what you thin...
    Posted to Defringe: an online gallery
  • http://defringe.tumblr.com/
    Posted to Ask DN: Tumblr Blogs with nice design
  • Thanks for posting this.
    Posted to Site design: Defringe redesign
  • Kuvva +1
    Posted to ASK DN: What do you have on your desktop background?
  • Hi all, I'm curious what you think about this login screen. I've posted a shot of it on Dribbble, check the link and you can find a fullscreen shot here: http://cl.ly/image/0p1h2d051P0x I think Antonio Pratas has a point with his comment: "Slick, but I find that you're giving w...
    Posted to Your Username on Dribbble.

Invited users

Giel has invited Nol C., Jasper W., Sandrino K.