Josh Long

Founder of Patterns

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Jared E.
Karma 29
Posts 6
Comments 6

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • You won't be disappointed. Thanks Mike!
    Posted to Execute iOS Design
  • Thanks Ricardo!
    Posted to Execute iOS Design
  • Thanks Thomas!
    Posted to Execute iOS Design
  • I love Treehouse too. I used to work there and am one of the top points earners in the app. This is just my experience learning. It will be very different from how-to(s) in that I'm breaking things down to easily understand them for the book. The videos will be good and different than you'...
    Posted to Execute iOS
  • Hi Patrick! My dev team for Cheddar said his code was clean, and I trust their judgement;)
    Posted to Execute iOS