Stephen Grace

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 227
Posts 33
Comments 76

Colors

  • Earned for having 100 Karma.
  • Earned for having 200 Karma.
  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • :( I did my first DN post fail. This link needs to be attached: http://www.spoilershield.com
    Posted to Spoiler Shield: block spoilers in your social media feed.
  • When I save a document in Sketch 3 and try to reopen it, I get an error telling me the file type isn't supported. Happened across multiple machines for me. Pretty dramatic. Already said goodbye to some hard work spent until I learned what was happening. Disappointed it's started this way.
    Posted to Ask DN : List of Sketch 3 bugs
  • Has anyone played this? Trailer looks neat, is it worth my time to play though?
    Posted to Hitman GO
  • Nice work Marc! Resolves some fundamental gripes I've had with the color picker for a long time. Only a matter of time before OS X starts shipping with your ideas built in.
    Posted to Skala Color, an extraordinary color picker for designers and developers
  • You are very impressive. If this is a taste of your whole series then I may have to hop to it.
    Posted to Learn Sketch 3

Invited users

Stephen has invited Connor Tomas O., Toby Z.