Hilary Sedgwick

Joined about 1 year ago. Invited by Casey B.
Karma 77
Posts 22
Comments 4

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Yea, the options for weather apps is a bit overwhelming. Thought I'd share this one since they did tried a different approach by including a game.
    Posted to Good Weather - Half Weather App, Half Game
  • I signed up for a free account with harvest and use their App. My favorite so far.
    Posted to Ask DN: What time-tracking/invoice tools are you using?
  • I am confused. The official site just takes me to Google Drive. And I can just make notes. But there does not seem to be any bookmarking, or even an explanation on how to use it. Evernote allows for me to save sites, images and such. Anyone else find this weird?
    Posted to New Google Release: Google keep
  • Shocked www.4by6.com is not on there. I have always gotten business cards printed through them if I order cards online. Still, some good insight.
    Posted to Where to Print Your Business Cards

Invited users

Hilary has invited Ryan K., Ryan J., Kenny K., Rajiv L.