Jeff Escalante

Engineer @ Carrot

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Sacha G.
Karma 98
Posts 8
Comments 221

Colors

  • Earned at the NYC Fall 2013 Meetup.
  • Earned by linking LayerVault account.
  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.
  • Earned at NYC March 2014 Meetup.

Recent comments See all

  • It must be noted that physical keyboards are all uppercase even though you type almost always in lowercase. There has to be some reason for this, although I'm not sure what it is...
    Posted to Improving Shift key design on iOS 7 keyboard
  • Certainly will! We're still probably a couple months away from having marketing materials ready, but we will definitely be making a big push when v3 is released. Thanks for the support katie!
    Posted to Front-end framework choice
  • Hahah I love how this comment is at -1 points even though that doesn't seem possible for normal users. Good, it deserves it. "Not worth the money" is so absurd of a justification here. Just to continue hitting this same point over and over, you must understand that bohemian coding ...
    Posted to Sketch 3.0
  • They changed a huge amount. I just bought and downloaded it, and it is a massive update. There aren't a lot of shiny new features to flaunt, but almost everything about the interface has been fiddled with and improved, as well as a huge stream of stability increases and bugfixes. $50 for this...
    Posted to Sketch 3.0
  • This is one of those times a downvote would be nice. This is such a great company putting in boatloads of work on a david and goliath mission. I'd pay $50 just to support them continuing work and not even get anything in return. Don't think of just yourself, think of the real people worki...
    Posted to Sketch 3.0

Invited users

Jeff has invited Dennis K., Kevin P., Noah A., Dan S., Carl S., Kyle M., Josh R., Brian G., Declan d.