Stephan Ango

Co-founder at Lumi

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 10
Posts 3
Comments 24

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • So glad to see the Craft love here on DN. I've been playing with it for a few weeks and it's amazing. It now powers both of my big projects: http://lumi.co and http://edgemade.com. I have never seen a CMS that is so competent at providing excellent flexibility on the backend AND excelle...
    Posted to Ask DN: Wordpress vs. Craft CMS
  • Seems like a great feature. I'm curious to see how well it works in situations where the subject is not as clearly defined or the scene has more than a simple foreground/background. Can anyone with an Android phone post more samples? I'd love to have finer control even if the algorithm r...
    Posted to 'Bokeh' in the new Google Camera app
  • Beautiful! Any chance you'd make a variation for Solarized Dark?
    Posted to Show DN: Spacegray — A Hyperminimal UI Theme for Sublime Text
  • Lovely layouts but seriously, this is just a flash site without flash. These animations are a fun tech demo, but super distracting and make each page considerably slower to read.
    Posted to Site Design: Hello Monday
  • That means a lot, thank you! I have some work to do on my hosting skills, but stick with it, I promise it will keep improving.
    Posted to Show DN: Edgemade, a podcast about making hardware and physical products.