Connor Tomas O'Brien

Co-founder at Tomely

Joined about 1 year ago. Invited by Stephen G.
Karma 187
Posts 48
Comments 234

Colors

  • Earned for having 100 Karma.
  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Kinda funny that they're using a really old version of Bootstrap styling for the "Get it now" buttons on that page. C'mon, guys: consistency plz.
    Posted to Get the new Twitter profiles
  • Scrolled through, made some "wow" noises... aaaaaaand saved the article to Instapaper to read later.
    Posted to Site Design: Streaming - Pitchfork
  • Personally, I'd like to see tighter integration with existing online identities (forums that allow pseudonyms/anonymity still have their place, but there are so many advantages to tying a user to their identity that any new platform should probably work around this), the ability for a user to...
    Posted to Ask DN: Reimagining forum software. What would you like to see?
  • I don't find that at all. Virtually all sites I regularly visit serve up 2x UI resources (if not photos, necessarily). Certainly when you hit the long tail of obscure blogs you'll find 2x resources served less often, but (almost!) any website with a design team behind it should have trans...
    Posted to Youtube Redesigned
  • Wha?! Are you talking solely about the very first 1997 site? Because everything post-'98 is incredible and wouldn't look at all out of place in 2014 (sixteen years later!).
    Posted to 15 years of Appleā€™s homepage

Invited users

Connor Tomas has invited Steve H., Jason W., Douglas R.