Tyler Howarth

Designer at Pushd

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Kelly S.
Karma 741
Posts 76
Comments 284

Colors

  • Earned at the NYC Fall 2013 Meetup.
  • Earned by being a moderator.
  • Earned for having 100 Karma.
  • Earned for having 200 Karma.
  • Earned for having 500 Karma.
  • Earned by linking LayerVault account.
  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Last time I checked Tumblr's dev tools and deployment for custom code was pretty horrid. Jekyll (or any other static site generator) + Github pages gives you complete control and is totally free. That is legit.
    Posted to Ask DN: Why use static site generators?
  • I just tried and it does not work :/ I have my iPhone plugged in via USB and cannot connect unless wifi is on both MBP and iPhone (same network also). Edit - they are referring to the personal hotspot usb option like this - http://bomberstudios.com/post/54587126654/using-sketch-mirror-liveview...
    Posted to Sketch 3 supports USB mirroring by default?
  • This is such a great post. Great stuff Dan!
    Posted to Re; Designing
  • Posted to Sketch 3.0
  • Here's a nice overview - https://medium.com/p/4b92d8b25f3
    Posted to Sketch 3.0