Adam Wintle

Managing Director, Monogon.co

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 453
Posts 58
Comments 54

Colors

  • Earned by being a moderator.
  • Earned for having 100 Karma.
  • Earned for having 200 Karma.
  • Earned by linking LayerVault account.
  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • There's another one here which also has lots of nice little touches: http://www.apple.com/your-verse/new-depths/
    Posted to Site Design: Apple iPad - Elevating Expedition
  • He just tweeted that this is what he's been designing since he joined Facebook, so it was definitely the work of Mike: https://twitter.com/mike_matas/status/429026192977436672
    Posted to Facebook introduces new iPhone app Paper
  • Plus they have generously licenced the source code under the Apache licence: https://github.com/guardian/frontend
    Posted to Site Design: The Gudardian's responsive site
  • This is nice, but do other people think its maybe a bit too chatty? I’m really excited that we’re at the stage where we’re signing contracts I am more than happy to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) in order to work on your project. I often like to write and tweet about the projects I am ...
    Posted to A Clientwork Boilerplate Contract from CSS Wizardry
  • I've been living in Bangkok for about two and a half years and been working remotely for various clients for about three years. A lot of my clients had no problem continuing to work with me if I lived in another country as long as we doubled down on communication. Usually in the UK it would...
    Posted to Ask DN: Who designs remotely?

Invited users

Adam has invited Rob H., Jeremie T., Alex B., Ian B., Alex H., Joey G., Vincent L.