Mike Moloney

Joined about 1 year ago. Invited by Jake K.
Karma 51
Posts 19
Comments 27

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Yeah exactly this, I don't think they aim to bash designers saying we only are professionals because we have expensive software, moreso I think they aim to target small business owners or entrepreneurs who don't have as much of a creative background and just need a free solution for small...
    Posted to Canva - amazingly simple graphic design
  • This is awesome. Really fun to see exact statistics and the simple design is great.
    Posted to Do you really know how old you are?
  • whoa, awesome list. Thanks for sharing.
    Posted to Amazing Dribbblers
  • Yes, the author was Daryl Ginn. Here's some info about it. http://dribbble.com/shots/1125205-Pste-co?list=users
    Posted to The Simplest Paste Tool
  • It's funny you posted this. I feel the same way. I got an invite, but I don't want to flood the site with bad content or something that just seems redundant. However, to answer your question, I love articles by andy dunn (https://medium.com/@dunn).
    Posted to ASK DN: Making the most of Medium

Invited users

Mike has invited Brian L., catfish1861 T., Hasan S., Bastien W., Liam M., Daniel P.