Frank Rapacciuolo

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 12
Posts 11
Comments 10

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Frank : " When your friends or parents ask to you what job do you do, how do you answer? " Dmitriy : "Well, mostly my friends understand what I do. My friends, who are not really familiar with the sphere of design, think that I can create business cards or retouch the photo for t...
    Posted to UI / UX Design Interviews - Dmitriy Chuta
  • What the web can do to make this world a better place? How did the web improve your life( if it did)? Alexander says : " Thanks to the web I found my future wife ☺ Surely for me the main function of the web is communication with people, it helps to know more and more new interesting persona...
    Posted to UI / UX Design Interviews – Alexander Zaytsev
  • The “design” is an important part of our analogic life. What is the role of the designer in our digital life? Nicola says : " I think you can design everything you want for yourself, for other people and for nothing. Digital or not, better if you try to solve something with your design, a b...
    Posted to UI / UX Design Interviews - Nicola Felasquez Felaco
  • When your friends or parents ask to you what job do you do, how do you answer? Regina says: “I design the stuff you use everyday — apps and websites.”
    Posted to UI / UX Design Interviews - Regina Casaleggio
  • In which way do you make a difference between User Interface and User Experience? Ianut : Obviously, User Experience it’s much more complex than User Interface. User Experience has elements like research, u tests, stats, product design, interaction design, usability, prototyping, copywriting, etc.
    Posted to UI / UX Design Interviews - Ionut Zamfir

Invited users

Frank has invited Pasquale V.