Jordan Borth

Interface Designer

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 18
Posts 8
Comments 87

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • I tweeted Bohemian Coding a similar question today, curious about how they best recommend doing this. Basically looking for layer comps, but perhaps a version that aren't so finicky to deal with. At the moment I just toggle the states manually, but it's far less than ideal.
    Posted to How are you guys organizing states in Sketch?
  • North Vancouver, BC :)
    Posted to Ask DN: Where are you based?
  • Looks very well done. Does it work for desktop apps too? Or does it only accept mobile sized viewports?
    Posted to Mitya - tool for prototyping interactions and previewing on iOS
  • I guess a lot of it depends on your workflow. For me, I like to prune my collection of fonts, getting rid of the ones I don't use, so I only maintain a small number. For my needs, Apple's Fontbook does the trick. I also have purchased Bohemian Coding's Fonts. I love the look and feel ...
    Posted to Ask DN: Which font manager do you use?
  • Not sure I follow exactly what you're looking for, but Sketch has some pretty decent vector manipulation tools, including the ability to drag and position individual points: http://cl.ly/V0sd
    Posted to Sketch 3.0

Invited users

Jordan has invited Shawn L., Edmund T.