Emily Campbell

I design.

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Cesar F.
Karma 150
Posts 25
Comments 101

Colors

  • Earned for having 100 Karma.
  • Earned by linking LayerVault account.
  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Good thing they don't have any users over 25 or else they would run into some major readability with the low-contrast grey font (sarcasm...)
    Posted to Codecademy Redesign
  • Ah, my lack of television catches up with me. Thanks for clarifying.
    Posted to Pied Piper
  • Did anyone else think the second guy in from the right looked like Gabe from "The Office"?
    Posted to Pied Piper
  • Proof that a beautiful design is not always the most effective.
    Posted to Prismic.io has launched!
  • Doesn't look like it...
    Posted to Hey DN: We added comment sorting

Invited users

Emily has invited Robbie K., Jennifer J., Graham H., Kira C., Rachel B., Shiv D., Olivia S., Zoe D.