David McGillivray

Design & Art Direction at AYR.com

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 44
Posts 7
Comments 35

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Hey Will - thanks for the kind words! I always aimed for the site to be very simple, but everything that did exist to be well executed (although we're still ironing out bugs and polish). I think of it a lot like an art gallery in a sense, nothing should detract from the product, it exist to...
    Posted to E-commerce design
  • Thanks for your kind words Alex. We still have a ton of site improvements we're hacking away on behind the scenes to make the experience more seamless. But always nice to hear people enjoying it. :)
    Posted to E-commerce design
  • Yes, I've done so at my last two jobs, I've used Sketch professionally now for about 18 months. Whenever I show sketch to a developer they fall in love with it - it talks their language much better than photoshop, it talks in pixels and things that are closer to code. And because it's...
    Posted to Design with Sketch
  • the 'hon' is very witty.
    Posted to Calcolor - Simple and colored calculator specially designed for your iPhone 5c & 5s
  • The visual language feels very inappropriate. Looks more like a Nike website.
    Posted to "Twitter - A Digital Experience"

Invited users

David has invited Jerome T.