Brad McNally

Designer at Subsplash

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 151
Posts 9
Comments 115

Colors

  • Earned for having 100 Karma.
  • Earned by linking LayerVault account.
  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Does anyone know if there is something similar for Chromecast? Playing a video in the browser and casting the tab is kind of janky.
    Posted to Beamer 2.0
  • Biggest takeaway would be reduce friction so people use your product. More momentum = bigger actions.
    Posted to The Best Damn Onboarding Flow I’ve Ever Seen
  • I wish this was a showcase of wearable UI work that is actually in use or being produced
    Posted to Wear UI
  • These are really well done.
    Posted to NYC Etiquette

Invited users

Brad has invited Graham S., Drew P., Perry A., Mike A., Miguel S., Jesse P., Vanessa C., Melissa L.