Brad McNally

Designer at Subsplash

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 151
Posts 9
Comments 117

Colors

  • Earned for having 100 Karma.
  • Earned by linking LayerVault account.
  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Seattle, Washington
    Posted to Ask DN: Where are you based?
  • Reminds me of the old school LIFE books in the best way.
    Posted to Site Design: Aquatilis
  • Does anyone know if there is something similar for Chromecast? Playing a video in the browser and casting the tab is kind of janky.
    Posted to Beamer 2.0
  • Biggest takeaway would be reduce friction so people use your product. More momentum = bigger actions.
    Posted to The Best Damn Onboarding Flow I’ve Ever Seen
  • I wish this was a showcase of wearable UI work that is actually in use or being produced
    Posted to Wear UI

Invited users

Brad has invited Graham S., Drew P., Perry A., Mike A., Miguel S., Jesse P., Vanessa C., Melissa L.