Kristy Tillman

Designer at IDEO

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 27
Posts 13
Comments 33

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • Hi Bilal, I will tell you a shortened form of my story. I was artistic and creative during high school–invested in my art for 4 years but was encouraged to go to business school and had no idea one could pursue an artistic /design career. My parents encouraged me to go to business school. I...
    Posted to Ask DN: Should I go to a Design School?
  • This might be the most inspiring thing I have read in a while.
    Posted to The Importance of Being Ruthless
  • This is so CRINGEWORTHY. This is one of the first things I ever "designed" about 11 years ago with a pirated copy of Photoshop (a website made from slices). It was a halal cookie site for a friend. You should have seen the product page. You could click on each of the cookies to purchas...
    Posted to Show DN Your Decade-Old Designs!
  • A new long form blogging service that removes your content a week after its posted.
    Posted to Phmral-Welcome to ephemeral blogging
  • What are the others?
    Posted to Simvla: A Svbtle-like Blogging Engine and Content Network