Glenn Hitchcock

Senior UI Designer at Fueled

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 72
Posts 3
Comments 88

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • First, I want to say how absolutely sad to hear that Brendan Eich stepped down. I guess this counts as some kind of “victory,” but it doesn’t feel like it. We never expected this to get as big as it has and we never expected that Brendan wouldn’t make a simple statement. I met with Brendan and a...
    Posted to Brendan Eich steps down as CEO of Mozilla
  • Claimed http://tokn.co/vxczuxn8 - thanks man. It's a very well polished app.
    Posted to Show DN: Scanbot – Create premium quality scans. Easy. Fast. (PROMO CODES inside)
  • I think it's more of an outlet for bugs and for designers to relate to, rather than a pisstake of their software. I've experienced the same bugs and find it funny, but still enjoy designing in Sketch.
    Posted to Sketch is best
  • Posted to HUVr Board
  • There are more cultures than the one(s) you subscribe to. Something you find inoffensive might be so to someone from halfway around the world. It was sensible for them to react in this manner after being made aware. This app is for the whole design community, not just one in particular.
    Posted to Why Geisha is now Panda

Invited users

Glenn has invited Jack B., Mark C., Adam W., Chad O., Marc B., Marc T., Max C.