Glenn Hitchcock

Senior UI Designer at Fueled

Joined over 1 year ago. Invited by Allan G.
Karma 72
Posts 3
Comments 91

Colors

  • Earned for being an Inaugural Member of DN.

Recent comments See all

  • http://www.plugformac.com/ Hype Machine player for Mac. I designed some concepts a couple of years ago because I wasn't a huge fan of going back into their web interface every time I wanted to skip a song. Random dev asked me for the psd to see what he could do, he made it work, then it sno...
    Posted to Ask DN: Expose your side-projects
  • Yeah, this. It's been a channel since DN started.
    Posted to A group chat for designers
  • ~520px of vertical space before you get to the first tweet in someone's profile is a strange design decision. Especially when most photos/backgrounds are never great.
    Posted to Get the new Twitter profiles
  • First, I want to say how absolutely sad to hear that Brendan Eich stepped down. I guess this counts as some kind of “victory,” but it doesn’t feel like it. We never expected this to get as big as it has and we never expected that Brendan wouldn’t make a simple statement. I met with Brendan and a...
    Posted to Brendan Eich steps down as CEO of Mozilla
  • Claimed http://tokn.co/vxczuxn8 - thanks man. It's a very well polished app.
    Posted to Show DN: Scanbot – Create premium quality scans. Easy. Fast. (PROMO CODES inside)

Invited users

Glenn has invited Jack B., Mark C., Adam W., Chad O., Marc B., Marc T., Max C.